In this article we are going to learn about ” How to create asp.net WEBForms in visual studio.”
Steps to create create Asp.Net WebForms:
1. Open Visual Studio.
2. Create New Protect.
3. Select Web Application Projects.
4. Select the .Net Framework and click OK .
5. Select the Empty Template and click OK.
6. Now right click on Project, Click Add—->New Item
7. Search Web Form and Rename the Webform.aspx as HelloWorld.aspx and finally click on Add.
8. Open HelloWorld.aspx and edit your code.
Run the Solution.